Thursday, June 30, 2005

Vienna Updates

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We found some jazz in Vienna at the Jazz festival, though we saw the free stuff and the best is yet to come in the next month. But the highlight of the night was the Wine Tavern that we had dinner at. Cheaper than the centre of town, a lively wine garden in the sun with great food was the order of the evening and it was really relaxing and a beautiful experience.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The new song for our trip now is "I left my knickers in Vienna" sung to the tune of "I left my heart in San-Francisco"... the laundry didn't return some of Kath's... we've picked some up though now... just thought you'd like to know. Thanks Izzy for the disposables. Kath has used some of them and I have just laughed at them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home